MiniMeters is a simple standalone audio metering app for Windows, macOS, & Linux.
Monitor your System Audio*, Any Input, or insert the MiniMetersServer Plugin (VST3/AU/CLAP) at the end of your master channel in the DAW of your choice.
Customize the layout in a horizontal bar (perfect for above or below your audio tool of choice) or pop out modules to create a custom layout.
* Not supported on all systems. See the system audio capture support table below.
--- Please download the demo before purchasing. ---
Discord - Twitter - Help Page
- 6 modules to choose from to build your perfect metering setup: Spectrogram, Waveform, Peak/LUFS, Stereometer, Oscilloscope, & Spectrum Analyzer.
- Pop out any module to create a custom multi-window layout. Or stick with the default single bar.
- Capture your default audio device on Windows, macOS Ventura, or Linux.
- Included VST3/AU/CLAP plugin to send your DAWs audio into MiniMeters.
- Dive deep and create your own color scheme to set the mood.
- No copy protection, just download and install.
- Analyze the frequency content of your audio over time.
- View the waveform from the incoming audio.
- View the multi-band RMS history with the "History" overlay.
- View the immediate LUFS loudness.
- See your audio's stereo width and balance with 3 modes: "Scaled" zooms in on the lower volume audio to show detail you might be missing. "Linear" shows a unipolar view of your audio. "Lissajous" shows an unadulterated lissajous function.
- Switch the color to "RGB" or "Multiband" to see stereo width and frequency content at the same time.
- See a detailed waveform view of your audio immediately. With "Pitch Tracking" mode you can easily see the shape of your waveform.
- Spectrum Analyzer:
- View the frequency content of your audio in "Left/Right" or "Mid/Side" mode.
- "Frequency Readout" shows the loudest frequency in your audio. Great for finding that note or tricking your friends into thinking you have perfect pitch.
- Adjust the "Slope" to 4.5dB to emulate FabFilter Pro Q 3 or Voxengo Span's default slope and aim for your mix to be flat on the meter like me.
- Windows 10+, macOS 10.13+, Linux Kernal 5+
- x86 (Windows, macOS, Linux) or Apple Silicon (macOS) processor
- Screen Resolution 1280x720 or greater recommended
- Support for OpenGL 3.3 or later.
Audio Capture Support
|Audio Inputs||Desktop Audio Capture||MiniMetersServer AU/VST3/CLAP|
||Yes (Not compatible with ASIO hosts)
||Yes (macOS 13.0 Ventura or later only)
||Yes (via PulseAudio loopback or similar)
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE DEMO BEFORE PURCHASING.
THIS IS A BETA. ISSUES MAY OCCUR. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT.
Download the demo to ensure that it works on your system with your audio setup.
- The only available modules are the Waveform and the LUFS/Peak modules.
- Demo text sits in the middle of the screen.
- No time limit. If the demo is all you need feel free to use forever :)