MiniMeters v0.8.14 - Bug Fixes
0.8.14 - Bug Fixes
Released: Oct 5, 2023
- This update is free for existing users.
- macOS: Installer is now packaged within a .dmg archive. This should prevent permissions errors on Ventura and Later.
- macOS: Desktop Audio Capture has been rewritten to be more stable and accurate.
- Peak / LUFS: No longer shows when audio is not playing.
- Stereometer: No longer shows when audio is not playing.
- Themeing: Spaces before some color values in a theme file no longer prevents that color from being properly parsed.
- Windows: Uninstalling the demo after installing the retail MiniMeters no longer removes MiniMetersServer.vst3 and MiniMetersServer.clap
Work is continuing on v1.0 with some major layout improvements, back-end architectural changes to facilitate fixing major bugs and usability issues, and many new features for every module. I am going to backport any features I can to the current live builds to keep it maintained. Thank you for your patience. (There is no set release date at the moment) - Joe
Notes: To download this update head here － Log In and click "Download" under "You own this tool." Or go back to your email where you first got the download link.