MiniMeters v0.8.4 - Bug Fixes + Improvements
- Themes: New theme
Light_Shardfrom community member "Light Shard."
- UI/UX: Audio devices are now presented in a scrolling list in the preferences screen.
- UI/UX: Spectrum's settings are broken into tabs. This will allow me to add more features to this without crowding the settings panes in future versions.
- UI/UX: Slider values now have a fixed width as to not change the slider size.
- UI/UX: Improved the Slider experience when typing in a value.
- Audio Engine: On macOS MiniMeters now supports MOTU audio interface's loopback channel. This fix also allows for drivers where the channels are split into different "streams."
- Audio Engine: On macOS MiniMeters now uses macOS's built in resampling for use with sample rates other than 44100Hz.
- Overall: Performance improvements on Intel processors.
- MiniMetersServer Plugin: Fixed a large number of stability issues.
- Overall: Fixed a crash on some systems when launching without an internet connection.
- Overall: Fixed an issue where MiniMeters would deadlock when resizing on some Windows systems.
- Spectrogram: Fixed issue where audio above a certain volume would show the incorrect color.
- UI/UX: Fixed wobbly effect when resizing modules.
- UI/UX: Module minimum size is now programmatically selected based on the width of the tabs.
- UI/UX: Fixed draw order on some modules where overdraw was possible.
- Overall: Improved stability when parsing settings file.
- Audio Engine: Removed buffer size options when using a system audio device. It is now selected automatically based on your driver's buffer size. The option remains when using the MiniMetersServer VST/AU.
- Overall: Spectrum Analyzer has been renamed to Spectrum.
oscilloscope_secondaryhas been removed and
oscilloscope_bghas been added.
- Spectrogram: Curve option has been changed to a radio box selector.
Notes: To download this update head here － Log In and click "Download" under "You own this tool." Or go back to your email where you first got the download link.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.