MiniMeters v0.8.10 - Bug Fixes & Improvements
0.8.10 - Bug Fixes & Improvements
Released: Jan 26, 2023
- Overall: Rendering performance improvements.
- Audio Engine: Fixed performance regression. Reverted Linear Phase filters in Oscilloscope until I can hit the performance target I'd like.
- Overall: On first launch MiniMeters defaults to selecting MiniMeters Plugin as the audio device.
- Overall: MiniMeters now disconnects from the audio device if it detects the computer about to sleep (suspend) and reconnects when it wakes (resumes). (Windows and macOS only)
- Overall: MiniMeters now has a minimum width that is dependent on which modules are enabled.
- Windows: Installer and application are now code signed. This should prevent antivirus from being tripped.
- MiniMetersServer Plugin: Now shows version number in top left corner.
- Spectrogram: Fixed some graphical bugs that surfaced on certain graphics cards.
- Spectrum Analyzer: Fixed modules being blank if placed to the right of the Spectrum Analyzer on some graphics cards.
- Overall: Fixed graphical glitches on some graphics cards when drawing the Move Module buttons and Pop Out buttons.
- Overall: Fixed Intel Integrated Graphics / Intel Iris performance regression.
- macOS: Desktop Audio capture no longer causes crashes after sleep.
- macOS: Desktop Audio capture has improved performance.
- macOS: Added setup guides for Audio Hijack, Sound Siphon, SoundID Reference, and SoundSource.
- Overall: Updated Audio Routing guides for all platforms to have screenshots.
- Overall: A full uninstallation guide is now available.
- Overall: Debug Window now shows build time instead of build hash.
- Overall: Improved error messages when MiniMeters fails to create a window.
- Overall: Improved error messages when MiniMeters crashes during Desktop Audio use on macOS.
I am actively working on v1.0 of MiniMeters. While I am prepping for the v1.0 release I am mainly going to be doing bug fix updates only. v1.0 will address many of the large feature requests and make large improvements to the UX/UI for MiniMeters. I appreciate the patience. :) - Joe
Notes: To download this update head here － Log In and click "Download" under "You own this tool." Or go back to your email where you first got the download link.